Saturday, April 10, 2010

By which way I returns to real world?....

By which way I returns to real world?....

When
And somebody stops the Audio Player &                                                                                                     I returns to my real world…. 
And somebody decreases the sound &                                                                                                          I returns to my real world…. 
And somebody physically shakes me &                                                                                                            I returns to my real world…. 
And somebody accompanies me…slowly….                                                                                                 I returns to my real world…. 
And somebody whom I love most whispers at me…                                                                                       I returns to my real world…. 





Footnote- Any person pretend to be great fan of mukesh than me…I salute him……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers